The main purpose of the Patient Support Program is to increase patient safety and improve his quality of life.
- Our programs increase the involvement of clients in their health decisions.
- Increase patient’s medication adherence
- Enhance patient’s positive experience with his chronic disease
- Call center agent that follows up on the client and his care plan.
- Healthcare providers will educate the client about the disease and will educate him about lifestyle modifications.
- Healthcare providers can administer the medication at home through a scheduled home visit with the client.
- Laboratory tests taken at home, results communicated to the treating physician
- Continuity of care until physician’s next appointment